CHCW is committed to providing high quality, affordable health care for women in a comfortable and caring atmosphere. We put a premium on relationships and want to be By Your Side for a lifetime of good health.
We offer the following services:
We realize that while we’re experienced in delivering babies, you might not be. Bringing a new life into the world can be both exciting and scary. Our team of doctors will take care of you through every stage of your pregnancy. And, all of our patients are automatically enrolled in our Pampered Pregnancy program. This exclusive program is specially designed to give you an exceptional pregnancy experience.
- Pampered Pregnancy Experience
- OB Visit Schedule
- VBAC – Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
- Delivery Care
- Gestational Diabetes Education
- Lactation Counseling
- Post Partum Care
- Ultrasound for Fun
- Massage Therapy
Gynecology & Women’s Health
We want to get to know you. Your environment, health history, and personal preferences – are all factors that influence your options. Together, we develop the best course of treatment for you
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- InTone for Incontinence, Leakage and Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Evaluation of heavy periods
- Menopause care
Preventive services can help you stay healthy or catch problems early. Routine exams set the ground-work for better health and help create a comfortable, open relationship between you and your provider.
- renuWell – A special program designed to reward you for taking good care of yourself
- Yearly/Well Woman Exams
- Breast Self Exam (BSE)
Our physicians perform the following surgical procedures at Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital.
We offer several minimally invasive procedures in the comfort of our Woodbury office.
- Essure: for permanent birth control
- Endometrial Ablation: for heavy periods
- Colposcopy: for evaluation of an abnormal pap smear
- LEEP procedure: for precancerous changes on the cervix
- IUD Insertion
Other Health Services
Because we’re more than your typical OBGYN clinic, we offer services that benefit your health in additional ways.
According to data provided by Minnesota Health Scores As an independent women’s healthcare clinic, Comprehensive Healthcare for Women provides quality care for less than most MN providers of adult healthcare. Please call with questions or to schedule your appointment: (651) 209-6263